- Stewardship and responsible investment report 2023
- Climate (TCFD) report 2022
- Climate Transition Journey
- Cyber security engagement phase 3
- Net zero stewardship programme
- Net Zero Stewardship Programme Update H1 2023
- Our approach to reporting outcomes
- PRI assessment report 2021
- Understanding best practice in UK water
ESG in investment solutions
We believe unmanaged ESG risk can diminish the value of our clients’ assets. Therefore, we embed ESG issues into our investment and management processes, making responsible investment standard with every Royal London Asset Management investment.
Our team of responsible investment professionals work with investment managers and analysts across all asset classes to help identify material risks and issues in the companies and sectors that we invest, for example the impact of wider themes such as climate change.
To help tailor our approach to each fund, the Responsible Investment Team conducts quarterly ESG reviews with fund managers to discuss the most relevant and material ESG risks and opportunities. In addition to this formal process, the Responsible Investment Team is in constant contact with the investment teams and this helps to ensure that ESG risks and opportunities are continuously being embedded into investment decision making.
Beyond ESG integration we offer a range of both pooled and segregated solutions to address varying levels of ESG appetite of our clients, including our ethical and sustainable funds.