In this Royal London Asset Management Asset TV Masterclass we discuss what 2023 has in store.
On the panel
- Ashley Hamilton Claxton, Head of Responsible Investment
- Jonathan Platt, Head of Fixed Income
- Peter Rutter, Head of Equities
- Trevor Greetham, Head of Multi Asset
- Why corporate earnings will undergo a stress test in 2023
- The implications of Quantitative Tightening for UK fixed income investors
- The influence of regulation on investments via Sustainability Disclosure Requirements (SDR) and Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
Click on the image below to launch the Masterclass.
Recorded: 1 December 2022
Duration: 46 minutes
This is a financial promotion and is not investment advice. The views expressed are those of the speakers at the date of the event unless otherwise indicated, which are subject to change, and is not investment advice.