There's a lot going on in the macro universe from inflation, disrupted supply chains and the ongoing climate crisis, so how will this affect global portfolio investors?
On the panel:
- Peter Rutter, Head of Equities, Royal London Asset Management
- Anjli Shah, Investment Director, abrdn
- Raj Shant, Managing Director, Jennison Associates (part of PGIM)
- How to assess the relative and absolute valuation on global equities
- The potential of small and mid caps to become global leaders
- Why some investment managers are pulling out of Chinese equities
Click on the image below to launch the Masterclass.
Recorded: 23 November 2021
Duration: 46 minutes
The views expressed are those of the speaker at the date of the event unless otherwise indicated, which are subject to change, and is not investment advice.