What are some of the significant key trends currently showing in the sustainable investing sector and were the right changes discussed at the COP26 conference? On the panel are:
On the panel:
- Mike Fox, Head of Sustainable Investments, Royal London Asset Management
- Ashley Hamilton Claxton, Head of Responsible Investment, Royal London Asset Management
- James Purcell, Group Head of ESG, Sustainable & Impact Investing, Quintet
- The importance of a clearly defined philosophy behind sustainable investing
- Why criticisms of a sustainable approach are beginning to surface
- The future prospects for quality sustainable investment funds
Click on the image below to launch the Masterclass.
Recorded: 23 November 2021
Duration: 40 minutes
The views expressed are those of the speaker at the date of the event unless otherwise indicated, which are subject to change, and is not investment advice.