In this Masterclass our panel of experts discuss their outlook for investments in 2022, highlighting the risks to avoid and what potential returns investors may want to hold for their clients.
On the panel:
- Jonathan Platt, Head of Fixed Income, RLAM
- Ashley Hamilton Claxton, Head of Responsible Investment, RLAM
- Peter Rutter, Head of Equities, RLAM
- Trevor Greetham, Head of Multi Asset, RLAM
- How to identify and manage key risks in multi asset portfolios for 2022
- The importance of distinguishing between nominal and real yields in fixed income
- The vital role of public markets in sustainable investing
Recorded: 17 December 2021
Duration: 48 minutes
The views expressed are those of the speaker at the date of the event unless otherwise indicated, which are subject to change, and is not investment advice.