At a time when there is growing expectation that inflation and GDP is on the rise, who wants to be invested in bonds? The panellists share their thoughts in this Asset TV fixed income Masterclass.
On the panel:
- Paola Binns, Head of Sterling Credit, Royal London Asset Management
- David Arnaud, Senior Fund Manager, Fixed Income, Canada Life Asset Management
- Matthew Murphy, Senior Institutional Portfolio Manager, Global Income Team, Eaton Vance
- Richard Woolnough, Fund Manager, M&G Optimal Income Fund, M&G Investments
- The inflation outlook and its impact on fixed income returns
- Default risk in a world of accelerating economic growth and high debt
- Which parts of the bond market offer value to investors
Click on the image below to launch the Masterclass.
Recorded: 17 May 2021
Duration: 49 minutes
The views expressed are the presenters' own and do not constitute investment advice.