In this Masterclass on UK Equities a panel of experts discuss the current valuation of the UK market and how structural transitory inflation could affect price increases.
On the panel
- Richard Marwood, Senior Fund Manager, Royal London Asset Management
- George Luckraft, Senior Portfolio Manager, AXA Investment Managers
- Fred Mahon, Fund Manager, Church House Investors
- Whether UK inflation is transitory or structural and the investment implications of each scenario
- How managers distinguish between a good company and a good investment
- The outlook and sustainability of UK dividends
Click on the image below to launch the Masterclass.
Recorded: 15 November 2021
Duration: 46 minutes
The views expressed are those of the speaker at the date of the event unless otherwise indicated, which are subject to change, and is not investment advice.